This 25% Underdrive Pulley / Harmonic Balancer for the 2005-2008 5.7L/6.1L Dodge Charger/Magnum/300C and 2008-2010 Challenger SRT8 6.1L incorporates a number of high quality features you won't find on any other aftermarket unit and makes up to 9 additional rear wheel horsepower and 10 ft-lbs of rear wheel torque over the stock crankshaft pulley. Each pulley features are a pair of extra tall belt retention walls that eliminate the belt slippage issues common with other balancers, it is black powder-coated and SFI approved. Other unique design strengths include a 100% steel construction (other brands use aluminum), integral timing marks and built in puller mounting threads. Includes detailed installation instructions.
Does not include new balancer bolt. Factory bolt intended to be re-used
Requires new belt - Dayco 6PK2025 or similar
Note: Not Recommended for use on aftermarket crank shafts
- Up to 9 Rear Wheel Horsepower Increase
- Up to 10 ft-lbs. Rear Wheel Torque Increase
- Extra-tall belt-retention "walls"-no more thrown belts!
- 100% steel construction
- Black powder-coated
- SFI approved
- Integral timing marks and puller-mounting threads
- Does not cause false knock retard or erratic power-curve dips