Bolt On 160+ HP!
ProCharger was the first manufacturer to offer complete supercharger systems for 5.7L HEMI's back in 2007. With continued industry and HEMI leadership, ProCharger leads once again for 2011-2014 5.7L R/T Dodge Challengers. Proven Intercooled ProCharger Systems for 5.7L HEMI's produce a gain of 160+ HP with only 7 psi on otherwise stock engines running premium pump gas.
Building on their late-model, EFI HEMI supercharging leadership, ProCharger has developed complete HO systems for 5.7L HEMI R/T Challengers, utilizing a shared drive arrangement and a new, innovative intercooler configuration.
This system utilizes the patented and proven P-1SC-1 self-contained ProCharger supercharger and large, highly-effective air-to-air intercooler. Owners can expect significant horsepower gains when installed on a stock 5.7L HEMI while still running pump gas. Thanks to the industry's coolest charge air temperatures and largest power gains, unmatched power is delivered with maximum reliability and relatively simple installation.
The 5.7L HEMI R/T HO System is 100% complete and include fuel injectors as well as a handheld programmer.
HO Intercooled System Features:
- 160+HP gain with P-1SC-1 complete system on 7 psi, quality pump gas
- 170+HP gain with P-1X complete system on 7 psi, quality pump gas
- HO 3-core air-to-air intercooler
- 6-rib dedicated belt drive system, Belts and pulleys can be changed without removing supercharger
- 100% reversible, no permanent modifications necessary
- Self contained oiling head unit, with CBC billet gear case and impeller
- Complete Systems include handheld programmer