The Predator U7135 was the first handheld programmer ever made for Dodge Challengers, Chargers, and 300s. It offered unsurpassed performance and options for HEMI engines and quickly became the industry standard for tuners in the Chrysler world. In fact, most people with a HEMI car that have done any type of performance upgrade have probably had a Predator in their glove box. The Predator 2 picks up where the original Predator left off but offers new creature comforts like a color screen, USB updates, and more.
The new Predator adds high performance tuning and improves your car sshifting and overall performance. The Predator 2 will let you adjust cooling fan on/off temps, axle ratio settings, re-calibrate your speedometer for larger aftermarket tires, and tons more. The Predator is tool that HEMI car owners should have in their toolbox!
50 State Legal!
- Simple, Plug and play performance- add horsepower and torque without even popping the hood!
- Pre-Loaded performance options allow for 50 state legal performance increases.
- Customize your tune with the Predators internal adjustable parameter options.
- Internet updateable using free Ignition Update software.
- High Resolution Color Screen, and 5 buttons for easy navigation.
- NOTE: This device does NOT accept custom tunes from CMR. For Custom Tuning, see the Predator Pro Part number 7045.
- Diablo Tune: 15HP 20TQ
- Diablo 91 Tune 13HP 15TQ
- Check Clear DTCs
- Calibrate Speedometer for Gear Ratio
- Calibrate Speedo for Tire Size
- Cooling Fan Control
- Throttle Booster
- Top Speed Limiter
- Rev Limiter
- Disable Active Fuel Management
NOTE: This product is not available for use with custom tuning software.
*2015 300, Charger, Challenger, Magnum, Ram 1500 & Jeep Require an aftermarket PCM for tuning. Do NOT tune your 2015 Chrysler vehicle without a Diablo Modified PCM– you can find more information on DiabloSport Modified PCMs