Boost Referenced Return System for 1800+ rwhp. Traditional parallel feed, post regulated configuration ensures best fuel delivery consistency. Our compact y-block splits the feed evenly to each rail, then each rail feeds back to the regulator.
- LX / LC Hellcat Fuel Pump Module (triple pump)
- F2i Fuel Pressure Regulator
- 88mm Inline Fuel Filter
- Compact billet y-block
- Billet Hellcat Hemi Fuel Rails
- LX / LC Hellcat OE Feed Line Blockoff Plug
- All fittings, hose, hardware required for typical fuel line plumbing
-30 feet of fuel line and 10 matching hose ends (your choice)
-Qty 8, billet low profile 90 degree o-ring fittings
-Qty 6, straight AN to ORB fittings
-Qty 10, hose straps and mounting screws
Notes on Hellcat OE Fuel Pressure Sensor Options:
By default, our fuel system will delete the OE fuel pressure sensor. Due to popular request, we have added the following provisions for the fuel pressure sensor, which must be selected by the purchaser:
- Delete OE Fuel Pressure Sensor
- Inline Aftermarket Sensor: includes a new AC Delco sensor and provisions to mount in a high flow coupling with two more hose ends. In L2 and L4 systems, this can be installed without extending the OE electrical harness; however, extension of the OE harness may still be required on L3 systems.
- Regulator Mounted Aftermarket Sensor: includes a new AC Delco sensor and an adapter to mount directly on the fuel pressure regulator. The installer will have to extend the OE electrical harness to accommodate the new location of the sensor.