Camaro/ZL1 supercharger refrigerated heat exchanger. The KC system piggy backs the vehicles AC system and generates ice cold intercooler fluid. This provides below ambient charge cooling and full power!
- Chevy Camaro/ZL1 Killer Chiller Kit (refrigerated heat exchanger) with supercharger or turbocharger using an air to water intercooler system
- Kit is fully plug and play - takes about four hours to install using normal hand tools
- Average hp gain back is approximately 40-50 hp - more depending upon modifications
- System will lower intercooler fluid temperatures to about 45 degrees Fahrenheit (7.2 degrees Celsius) (28 - 30 degrees with drag kit)(-2.22/-1.11 degrees Celsius) (post intercooler temps)
- Prevents dripping at the track (drag kit only)
- Keeps computer from pulling timing
Optional Drag Option
- Diverts 100 percent of the refrigerant for charge cooling.
- Allows the intercooler fluid to get below freezing temperatures.
- Prevents dripping at the track.
- Chills the fluid down faster.